History & Literature of the TaNaK ~ Week 1
RESOURCES & SUPPLIES NEEDED for UNIT 1:
- Spiral or Composition Notebook (Grades 4+)
- MSV-Created Activity Sheets (shared in unit)
- Copy of the Scriptures (your preferred version)
- Materials for weekly craft/STEM challenge (shared in unit)
- Internet & printer access
OPTIONAL BOOKS & RESOURCES for UNIT 1:
- If you like to add Living Literature to your studies, this week’s book is Hittite Warrior.
- This week we will study the Hittites. If you would like to study this people group, you’ll need Warriors & Seafarers.
- This week we will study the layout of Joshua. If you would like to study the layout, you’ll need What the Bible is All About: Bible Handbook for Kids.
- This week students will identify ancient lands on the map. If you would like to study ancient geography, you’ll need Then and Now Maps.
Purchasers have 3 download limits across 72 hours. I will be unable to send you this unit via email. You must download the unit from the purchase link, otherwise you will have to re-purchase.
If your prefer an online course over hard-copy curricula, please visit www.myculturalclassroom.com.
Week 1 ~ Joshua in Command – The Fall of Jericho
This ancient studies unit follows the Israelites under Joshua’s command into the Promised Land. Learners of all ages will find its content valuable, however it is best suited for students who can read and write well. (I include primary lines copywork and coloring sheets for younger learners who have older siblings.) Each unit includes the following:
- Introduction Page (to inform you on the weekly content, alert you of any coming crafts/recipes/projects, and give you access to a live link to download all of your activity sheets for the week.)
- Lesson Plans for DAY 1 – DAY 4 with live links to outsourced resources and material
- Scripture Copywork
- Scripture Drills
DAY 1 ~ Joshua in Command
DAY 2 ~ The Jordan
DAY 3 ~ Jordan Memorial
DAY 4 ~ Covenant Ceremonies & Jericho
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.